Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat!


I'm going to try to post each day in November--it may cause me to go insane but I'll give it a go! Here are the boys just before they went out trick or treating. Ezra hit the houses on our block and Ian and Mike headed out far and wide. I think Ezra had more fun handing out the candy back at the house. He did enjoy eating the candy though, one after another after another!

3 comments:

Kim said...

So cute Tracy! I will be checking in every day in November. Well, except for when we are in Guatemala. I think we will have a good excuse though!

Our Girls said...

SUPER CUTE! Ezzie and Andrea were both Elmo's! We should have gotten them together.. How cute would that have been?
How was your Scrapbook weekend?!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures!
Is there a Christmas card picture here?
Peeka/Bugga