Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Is anyone still out there??

I would totally not blame anyone for abandoning this blog as I have done for the last month! October always seems to be a crazy busy month for us. I just barely have time to breathe after one activity and the next one starts!! November should slow down for us a bit. I'm toying with the idea of daily blog posts in November--I saw on another blog that November is National Blog Posting Month. I'm not sure if I have enough to say to post 30 times in a month or if I'll have the patience to weather blogger and it's seemingly random acceptance of the pictures I want to post. I've got two days to ponder the thought. Hmmmm...we'll see!

4 comments:

Kim said...

No worries. I have NOT abandoned you Tracy! A blog a day. Now that would probably hurt ya! LOL! Can't wait to see new pictures or see you at the airport. I hope you can make it!

Angie's blog said...

I.m here!! Keep blogging!! You probably have people who look and don't comment Im sure. A blog a day??? I don't know if I can do that either. Thanks for posting about it, I had not idea-LOL Have to do a google search to see what it entails:)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we're waiting for pictures. We want pictures.

You can start by blogging about Ezra's wii fit capabilities.

Anonymous said...

We are always looking for news about those wonderful boys!!!
Peeka/Bugga