Monday, November 3, 2008

Three for three isn't bad for me!!!

Family photo in Chicago. Doesn't Ian look thrilled!
We had a good time as we always do in Chicago. We visited the planetarium, shopped Michigan Avenue and Ian and I had a date night to see Wicked. With this daily posting I feel like I need to spread out the pictures...I probably shouldn't even mention it but blogger has been quite tolerant of my picture posts the last 3 days..uh, oh now I'm in for it for sure!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thought I would let you know that I still visit--like to see the pics!!--Glad you had a great trip in Chicago--hope to see you soon!! Terri

Unknown said...

It's so nice to see your blog active again! Your family is beautiful!!!

Kris
http://ourjourneytocaleb.blogspot.com

Our Girls said...

Very FUN-- a family Trip!
Cute Photos!!!
Your Family is SO Cute!

Anonymous said...

Photos are great!
Peeka/Bugga