Saturday, February 2, 2008

New photos but weary from the wait

We got new photos on Thursday. While I am always happy to get new photos I realized these were the 18th set of new photos. It's been a bummer of a week. There have been posts this week of people getting out of PGN that were submitted or resubmitted around the same date as we were. No "constancias" (proof of registration with the central authority) have been received this week. JCICS is reporting that the central authority has stopped taking registration of new cases--which is not a problem for us (I hope) but there are still many families waiting to be registered. There is also alot of political junk going on with the CA as well. I won't go into detail here. If you're interested check out guatadopt.com. In the adoption world Fridays and weekends are tough because we know there will be no new information coming regarding our cases and process. We all look forward to Monday--isn't that crazy! Hoping Monday brings us good news for a change! Now onto the photos!




5 comments:

Kim said...

Tracy~You've been tagged! See my blog post on 2/3. I sure hope that we get better news this week that we have gotten our "constancias"! Those pictures are so cute of Ezra. That's nice that you got them, I hope we get some news on Katelyn this week.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what "tagged" means, but I choose to think it's good!

Unknown said...

Tracy -
The pictures are great. It has to be so difficult to get the pictures - exciting to see how he's grown, but saddening to see how much he has grown. I cannot wait for you to get back into PGN, and then out. You have waited long enough!!!
Kris
http://ourjourneytocaleb.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So Cute!

Our Girls said...

HE is CUTE as Ever!
I pray No News is good news for you here! I pray you get out of PGN soon. You have waited your time for Ezra, and now it is time for him to come home.