Our baby turned 2 today. We, of course, are disappointed that he is not home with us to celebrate but we plan to have a party when we go down to visit in 24 days!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy birthday, little one. We can't wait to have you home.
Hi Tracy, I'm not sure when you're leaving, but I'll be with you in thought for sure! I can only imagine how exciting it will be for you and Mike to actually see Ezra!! Travel safely, dear friend...
3 comments:
Happy birthday, little one. We can't wait to have you home.
e.
Happy Belated Birthday Ezra!!! We are ROOTING FOR YOU TO COME HOME to MINNESOTA!!!!!! We will say a prayer Each night for you and your family....
Hi Tracy,
I'm not sure when you're leaving, but I'll be with you in thought for sure! I can only imagine how exciting it will be for you and Mike to actually see Ezra!!
Travel safely, dear friend...
Post a Comment