Big Brother and Little Brother
Yay!!! soooo cutee and c
I just can't stop smiling! He is adorable!!!
The pictures are wonderful and all of those prayers have been answered!!!Peeka/Bugga
TracyI am so happy for you and your family. Can't wait to meet Ezra in person. Janice C
What a BEAUTIFUL Family!I am So Happy for you! That Ezra is so cute!Love the 2 boys photo together!
Love the pictures!He is a cutie. TB
Love that pic of your family at the Casa. Wonder who took that;) Great meeting all of you and hope your adjusting time goes well this week. Glad to hear that you got in safely! Home at last!! whoo hoo!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yay!!! soooo cute
e and c
I just can't stop smiling! He is adorable!!!
The pictures are wonderful and all of those prayers have been answered!!!
Peeka/Bugga
Tracy
I am so happy for you and your family. Can't wait to meet Ezra in person.
Janice C
What a BEAUTIFUL Family!
I am So Happy for you! That Ezra is so cute!
Love the 2 boys photo together!
Love the pictures!
He is a cutie.
TB
Love that pic of your family at the Casa. Wonder who took that;) Great meeting all of you and hope your adjusting time goes well this week. Glad to hear that you got in safely! Home at last!! whoo hoo!!
Post a Comment