Thursday, June 12, 2008

He's HOME!!!!

We arrived at the airport at 1:45 this morning. Our flight from Atlanta just kept gettting more and more delayed. Then we sat on the runway in Atlanta for 30-45 minutes waiting to take off! Our whole trip went well. Ezra has done amazingly well! He loved the pool at the hotel, ate anything we fed him, and had fun on the plane rides when he wasn't sleeping. He seems pretty laid back. He does get pretty quiet and observant when there are other people besides the 4 of us around. He met Bailey (our dog) for the first time this afternoon and is still not too sure about her! I'll post some pictures as I get them uploaded to the computer!

7 comments:

Chris said...

Praise God! We are soooo happy for you all! Congratulations, Ian! You will make a great big brother! We can't wait to see him in the flesh. Take care, rest up, and enjoy!
Love,
Chris, Lenae, Anna, Jesse, and Squirt

Kristen said...

Tracy-
Hooray!! Thank you for the update. I have been thinking of you and your family since you left! I am so glad that Ezra is home with you. Have a FUN Summer with him.
~Kristen D. :o)

Kim said...

YAY!!! Welcome Home!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

I like his laugh.

e.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. i've been following your blog for months. so glad to see another baby home!! Ellen (brought my daughter home in jan 2008) eblharrison@yahoo.com

Laura said...

Woohoo! Welcome home Ezra! I've been praying and sending good vibes your way . . . so glad to hear the awesome news! Enjoy every long awaited moment!

Love, Laura Dumont and family

Angie's blog said...

We got in the same night time as you on Sun morning. We waited for about an hour too. Lightning delays:)