Tuesday, April 15, 2008
We are ORANGE???
I got an email from the agency this afternoon with the attachment of the lab form for our 2nd DNA test. I was a little confused so I emailed back and asked if we had gotten authorization from the embassy for the 2nd DNA or if they just sent it out proactively so that it was ready to go when we actually got authorization. The email I received back was that she got the authorization today and was surprised that it had come so fast! I couldn't believe what I was reading!! I still have no idea how this happened so fast. I'm used to things dragging on and on and on....I'm still getting used to the fact that we are out of PGN! Stay tuned!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Tracy I think this is your reward for being so patient up until this point. Now you are on MACH speed! Maybe your atty had Power of Attorney for final signature. Maybe you have been OUT of PGN for a couple weeks! Who knows, there are all sorts of variable involved. Glad to hear things are going quickly! Ezra wilk
Tracy
AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He will be home So SOON!!!!!!
You have waited so long, so Ezra maybe put in special orders, saying I want to GO HOME finally!
I am SO EXCITED for you!!! Can not wait to hear when your Embassy Date is! Let me know if you need help with ANYTHING!!! I would LOVE to help YOU!
I am smiling from ear to ear! Whoo hooo!
Cath
DUDE - Our mini man will be here so soon. YAY!
e and c
we are ORANGE!
Good news! I am so happy for you guys and I can't wait until he is home.
TB
Post a Comment