Monday, December 3, 2007

The judge signed the resolution!!!

We finally got word today that the judge signed the resolution to continue the adoption!! Our case now needs to be submitted to PGN (the attorney general's office in Guatemala). Most cases average 8 weeks in PGN but there are exceptions both short and very long. I'm sure we will get kicked out at least once as our dossier documents are over a year old and I'm not sure if some of the notary commissions have expired. Our agency has asked the attorney for confirmation of when we are submitted to PGN. Will update when I hear. For now we are just celebrating MOVEMENT of our case!!!! Thanks for checking in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAYYYY!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Magnificent! I'll keep prayers coming.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Glad to see something hopeful. What a labor you've endured so far. May the end (beginning) be near! All our love, Jesse, Anna, Chris and Lenae.