Monday, August 27, 2007

We are home

We arrived home yesterday afternoon but after a 3:30am wake up call I was too tired to post last night. We had a great time with Ezra! He is a peanut--18 month clothes fit him perfectly. We mostly hung out at our hotel but did venture out to the zoo on Saturday morning. He is using about 5 words currently (mama (which he uses universally for everything including help, more and look), me, agua, papa and makes a car sound with his lips). We didn't get any new information regarding our case from the attorney. She is hopeful that the hearing can be moved up to occur before December. Of course, we are hopeful too! I'll post some pictures from our trip as I get them uploaded to the computer.

2 comments:

Our Girls said...

I am glad to hear your trip was AWESOME! I bet it was so great to see him hold him!
I hope you hear something before December!
I can not wait to see photos of you and Ezra. HE is So handsome! I am here Rooting you on!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the new pictures. I hope that lawyer gets the hearing moved up so we can hug the little peanut.

e.