Monday, January 26, 2009
Out of the loop
It's been awhile since I've posted. A month to be exact. I guess the posting in November took alot out of me?? It's probably that I've traded one screen for another. We got a *Wii* for Christmas. The boys LOVE it!! Mike and I are a little addicted too! My computer time has gone down so much that some of the blogs and forums I read are not in my history anymore! I hope to post some pictures tomorrow--Ezra got sick in the car on the way home from his preschool screening so we will be home from daycare and work tomorrow. Check back--if anyone out there is still reading!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor little Ezra. I hope he feels better soon. I'm still reading - although I dreamed you posted last night (how lame are my dreams) so I knew you'd be on today.
PICTURES PLEASE.
e.
Good to see you on again!!
I've been checking every couple of days--I was VERY glad to see the new pics!!--Sorry to hear that E was sick :( Hope to see you soon!! Love, Terri
Post a Comment