Finally posting some pics from the party. Again trouble with blogger liking what I'm posting...surprise, surprise! Ezra loved Chuck E. Cheese, especially the ride circuit! Although once he figured out that tickets spit out of the games when you put tokens in, he was into that too! Got lots of cool presents at the second party--even an R2D2 from big brother which Ezra affectionately calls "Do 2". I'm a bad blogger and will try to pick up the pace! Have a good weekend everyone!!
Papa helps blow out the candles
7 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday Ezra!
Looks like you had a FUN time @ Chuck E Cheese! Andrea would LOVE to meet YOU sometime...
I am SO happy you are HOME Finally!
Happy Birthday Ezra!
Great to see you are all doing so well. :)
He is too stinkin' cute Tracy! How do you stand it? Love the pictures at Chuck-E-Cheese! Thanks for all your support!
What a perfect child!!
Peeka/Bugga
that is the most beautiful little dude. can't wait to see him in sept.
e.
What a beautiful smile!! He is darling. God Bless you and your family:)
Thanks for your support.
Wow! What a fun birthday celebration! Glad to hear things are going so well. Ezra is such a cutie! (Do 2! So funny!) I think of you often!
Laura Dumont
Post a Comment