Friday, May 23, 2008

6 weeks since out...4 weeks since DNA arrived at lab

We don't follow ANY timeline--I don't know why I even pay attention to the expected outcomes anymore. Will post when I have something to report.

7 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Tracy, that just sucks! I still praying really hard for you guys. Can't wait to see some good news posted!

Anonymous said...

Waiting and not knowing, those are the two hardest things. And trusting ... and ... What a life, eh? Systems failures all over the place. Love and hope, Paula

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry this is so frustrating and drawn out. I wish we could just get him home.

keep faith,
eunnie

Unknown said...

Golly, I cannot believe the stress you are under right now. You are in our thoughts and prayers daily!

Keith and Kris
http://ourjourneytocaleb.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I'm so sorry this is dragging out. But I'm so excited to see how far down the timeline you guys are since we last talked. Dave and I are hoping and praying you bring the little guy home soon!
Lynette

Anonymous said...

Love and hope from me, too.

Anonymous said...

I am thinking about you all.

Take care,

TB