Tuesday, March 18, 2008

1000 hits!

Since I have no news to report on the adoption I have to comment on the fact that we have 1000+ hits on our blog! WOW! PGN is closed tomorrow through the rest of the week. Even IF we were to be signed out today we wouldn't know about it until next week as our attorneys are already on vacation for holy week. Friday marks 4 weeks back in--but it is also when we learned of our 1st previo on our first go around with PGN. Thanks for checking in!

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Hi Tracy,

Nice to meet you. It is crazy how our PGN timlelines are so similiar.

Here's hoping we both get good news next week.

Stacy

Kim said...

Ok, I have to account for at least 100 hits. Seriously! Isn't it incredible how many people look at our blogs. We have over 6,000! Incredible! I hope you hear of your OUT soon. I wanna celebrate!

Anonymous said...

Umm, they need to stop taking vacations until little E is home.

e.

Anonymous said...

I think I may be at least 50 of the hits. I check once a day, every day... As Ian once said, Why do they get to take vacations when their work is not done yet!?!?! :)

Molly

Anonymous said...

Reading your blog before going back to work after spring break this morning gives me a great reason to be glad that our spring break is over....perhaps now you'll get some new news! Waiting with you,
Cathie