Saturday, November 3, 2007
Photos....finally!
The photos finally arrived in my inbox yesterday! After an upgrade to the computers at our agency, the photo and update files being sent from Guatemala were bouncing back. Hopefully blogger will now let me post them! The other drama in our case this week, this time on the US side--we got appointment letters AGAIN to be fingerprinted! Some of you may remember that Mike got a letter to be fingerprinted back in August (to appear on one of the days we were in Guatemala). That letter was a mistake as were the letters we received this week. And of course, calling the 800 number on the form was a mistake. It was like talking to a broken record! "If you received an appointment letter you need to show up." was the response I got to any question I asked. I was furious! Luckily I was calmed down by two people from our agency who assured me that everything was in order with our new fingerprints that were done in June. Anyway.... onto the pictures!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ezra's smile is just as enchanting as ever! Thanks for sharing the new photos. Hang in there, soon the Judge will be gone on that vacation he so does NOT deserve and perhaps that will get the ball rolling in the direction of the United States and HOME for Ezra. Our thoughts are with all of you!
Cathie
Ezra is So darn handsome and that Smile is so contaigious- I showed Andrea Ezra and she was tring to grab him through the computer!
He will be HOME soon and we are all here PRAYING for Ezra HOME!!!
Post a Comment